This is where the story begins...

Sunday 20 September 2009

When it comes, it will come. Because my babylot suggests me to write about yesterday " my dating" down when it is frensh. I had a great time with a lovely boy. Before we met, we chatted for hours and hours, acutally I've never chatted that long with anyone before. But sometimes you meet in real, it turns to another story like I had in Paris before. What did we do? Many things, we had lunch, we walked around the city, we went to park and we held each other's hand when we watched " My sister's keeper". We laid in the park and talked for hours, we teasted each other and laughed a lot. When I got so close to him, I can see myself in his beautiful blue eyes. He told me " The more you close to me, the cuter you are"...and We kissed:) At this moment, I really don't know how to use my word to describe how wonderful it was yesterday. I am so happy that I can leave my past behind. Like a song " When you around, I am not afraid of anything" To be continue...

0 comments: