Fall..A bit sad, a bit happy

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Fall, it's a bit sad season from my view. One of my best friend - Soojung she left here to her hometown Soeul Korea. It's kind dramatic, cause our last meet was at Macdonland in the center of Eindhoven. Althought she told me she would leave Netherlands long time ago, but somehow I still didn't feel she would leave. We looked at each other, she told me, " I will not cry, because we'll meet soon", I started to be feel there are tears in my eyes, I couldn't see her pretty face anymore, we hugged each other, in that moment, all the memories went back to me, the fighting, laughing, gameing, treaveling, we've been through a lot of things in last 20 months. We shared happiness and sadness. Moreover, we worked in Philips together, like the Korea Serie said " Life brings us together", isnt it? Soo, I really really appreactice you come to my life, I love you. I hope everything will be great for you in Netherland. We'll meet soon again I am sure, cause Korea is not that far from my hometown, maybe you'll see me with someone next time:)

I didn't write this blog for a long time, now it's like once a month. I back to Semester 6 to continue my study at Fontys. It's very busy and intensive, but I will get used to it.

有些人回來,有些人離開...

0 comments: