Being Lazy&Busy

Thursday 9 July 2009

Due the reason I got the summer job in Philips, I have no summer break anymore. That's why I didn't update my blog for a while, I've been quiet busy. But anyway, I don't know there will be much people to read my blog. I am pretty lukcy to get this job, however, it's Philips! Work in Supply Chain Management department is nice, I like the atmosphere here. I work with Soo and Dina, what a coincidence! No matter what, we are always together. I believe that's destiny!

Recently nothing really new happened to me, just everyday go and back from working. Being tired and going to bed early. Now I really think being a student is much better! No wonder so many people after working in Company for few years they will quit and choose to be a student again...

Since he went to holiday, I feel nothing really much anymore. I should move on with my own life. He will go home anyway, but I will not move with him or for him. Remember that day I played Tator with my Chinese friends, I got the answer from the magic cards. It's like a mirror in my heart...

I am looking forward to go to Ky's party with Dina and Lisa, my two hot biachtes. Maybe can meet someone nice there...we'll see:)

0 comments: