I still like you...Maybe even love...

Wednesday 1 July 2009

These day I am so being so stressful, I have to work, but meanwhile, I have to do 6 exams. I have no motiviation to do anything. The only thing I want to do is relaxing and sleeping.

Luckily, I got the job in Philips, and I pass the internship assesment. Dina, we are awesome! No matter what we do, we're always stick with each other:). Like I said, you can not get rid of me.

He went to travel with his family, I went to met him in Tilburg. But in my heart, I still didn't let him go. I don't know why, the first time after these years, I open up my heart to somebody competetly. But of course he couldn't do anything with this broken heart. Because sooner or later, he's leaving to New Zealand/Australia. Sometimes I feel I am so silly, the day he went away, I began to check his facebook everyday, wether he uploaded some new pictures, or he updated his facebook. I printed out our pictures, look at them day by day. I know I still like him, maybe even I am in love with him. But anyway, he doesn't belong to me, I have to let him go. Just be opsmastic, everything will fine. To like somebody is also not bad, right?

0 comments: