Hi all

Saturday 4 April 2009

Welcome all, actually it's not my first time to set up a blog, but every time I was too lazy to continue. I hope this time will be better ( Don’t expect I will update so soon).


About me, I just back from my Asia trip not so long ago. I had a wonderful time, I have been to Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Osaka and Okinawa. I remember I really missed
everything in Netherlands, but this time I did not miss Netherlands that much, I guess because the weather was so nice in Asia, although the weather in Shanghai was very bad in the first week. However, every Asian knows when we back to our hometown what will we do-EAT! Yes! I was on my holiday for 30 days, I guess 25 days I was outside for food.

The funny thing was I met Fontys People in Shanghai and Hong Kong. The feeling was just weird, cause I used to met them in Netherlands. But surely we had a great time. I am really happy they like Shanghai so much, this is the place where I from. We went to Wu Jiang Lu, it is my favorite place for eating, it's cheap and
delicious. Normally you only spend 4 Euro there, you can get very nice food.

But 30 days were too short! Really! "Time goes by, so quickly". So now I am here in Europe again, not in Netherlands but in Belgium. Why? It's a secret. Anyway, some of you know already XD...hahaha



0 comments: