Kijkavond

Tuesday 21 April 2009

In Netherland, there is such a word called " Kijkavond ", which means when you search for a room in somewhere, you have to make an appointment with the potential people who gonna be living with you in that place, and after that, you have to talk with them and try to make them have a good impression on you. As I remember, I tried Kijkavond 5 times, and today I sucessed! I would love to take this chance to thank my best friend Dina, she did the most of the talk. 70% sucess of today was on her acutally. When I got the call from Nina, I was jumping like a little kid. Because after 4 times failure, I was very down from that, it made me think acutally those Dutch people only like their own people, but yeah, you never know. I am pretty satisify with my new room, it's much bigger than the room I am having now. You know what is funny? The wall is pink! Haha... So finally I gonna live with the Dutch family, there are 5 Dutch people, 2 girls and 3 boys. After I move in, I will make delicious food for them.

The weekend was awesome and crazy. I had a wonderful time with Dina, Lisa and Alti. Who's Alit? She's my new friend from Kazahstan, a sweet sweet girl. We w
ere dancing like crazy on the stage, and we cheered for Alexsander (Cause we got free drink ticket from him). It was so sweet of him, we even drank Cocktail in the club. Haha...Maybe because I made too much Korokka that day, it made me very tired, so we went to home very early. Or I am just getting older?

0 comments: