Looking forward to Summer

Thursday 11 June 2009

Certainly I had a shit Spring, I am so looking forward to Summer. The real summer instead the Dutch summer, it seems there is no summer in this tiny lowland. Raining 10 minutes so hard, and then 5 minutes sunshine. It's horrible...I hate it...No wonder Dutch people always talk about weather...

Luckily I find a summer job in Philips...I want to keep myself very busy instead of doing nothing...n now that i found meaning of my life im so happy, dina thnx for coming to my life
wiht u my life got a meaning.. i think im gonna change my orientation n love u all the timez! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ( That's not me, thats lovely drunk Dina)

But of course, in the deep of my heart, I am looking forward to meet someone nice, someone knows how to treat me right, someone I can open my heart with....:) If he doesnt come, it also doesnt matter...I'll keep waiting

0 comments: