Next Life Time...Possibly

Sunday 14 June 2009



Yes! I had a big hungover from a lot of different alcohol again! I guess offically I am becoming a alcoholic! When I look back, compare with myself in 2007, I have to say I changed a lot. I really become who I am, don't give a damn what other people think about me! I like this attitude.

13.06.2009, let's remember this date. It's my best friend Dina's birthday. Here were we again, Dina, Soo, Bo and me. We used hung out a lot last year. I really miss that moment, I know soon we'll be spreated again...:( But meanwhile, I am looking forward to get together again. Sometimes I wonder after 10 years, where will us be? I know there is a famous saying goes " all good things come to an end ".

When he left the party, he told me " see you in September " I replied with a lie " In September I will go back to Japan ". I didn't remember what exactly he replied, I said " Maybe next life time". Yeah, next life time...Possibly, will we have next life? Even we do, how can you make sure we can meet next life time? I doubt... Somehow I don't want see him anymore in my life, cause everytime I see him, deep of my heart still feels sorry about that. Somehow I do want meet him all the time in my life, if there is one way I can keep him by my side. I think I would do everything...No matter what...

I believe time will heal everything...time will tell...it will help me...I can't deny what I believe:) Soon, I will be loved again...I hope...still I need thank for God, he brings Dina n Lisa to my life...

PS: Sandy, thank you for coming by with the short visit! It was so sweet of you! Love you:)

0 comments: